East Barnet PTFA organises fund-raising events to pay for equipment and facilities that the school could not otherwise afford to buy. We arrange events where the wider school community can come together, get to know each other and have a good time – and hopefully make money for our appeals.
We are a registered charity, whose aims include advancing the education of the pupils of the School by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the School (not normally provided by the local authority).
We engage in activities which support the School and the pupils attending it and at the same time try to foster more extended relationships between the staff, parents, and others associated with the School.
Registered Charity Number – 291368
- Come along to a meeting, contact a committee member, leave your name with the school, send an email, but … GET INVOLVED!
- We are always on the lookout for new fundraising ideas and invariably in need of people to help organise and run events.
- Watch out for our events advertised in the school newsletter or on this website, then join in and have fun!
- Make regular or one-off payments through the Gift Aid Scheme – every penny counts!
- Buy a PTFA lottery ticket – much better odds than the Lottery!
- Generate free donations when you shop online through TheGivingMachine. Please join in!
You can also access http://www.pta.org.uk/ where you can sign up for info from East Barnet School PTFA and be part of it even if you can’t attend meetings. You need firstly to click on ‘Find my PTA’ then ‘Join in Now’ and you can join just as a parent / family member, or as a committee member. There is a wealth of information on the site as well as material the committee can put up relating specifically to East Barnet PTFA. There are also many offers and discounts open to all parents, which you may want to take advantage of.
EBS PTFA Chair Statement AGM January 2020
PTA AGM Annual Report And Financial Statement Dec 2018
PTA Constitution amendment from 12 February 2019
PTA Constitution adopted 23.03.2016
PTA Annual Report and Financial Statement 2015-2016
PTA Chair’s Report 2014-2015